Gary Nichols, M.Div
Clients I love working with:
- Couples in Crisis/Relationship Repair.
- Clients working on Identity and Self-Concept.
- Clients dealing with Anxiety, OCD and Addictive behaviors.
- Clients balancing healthy Attachments and Boundaries.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Family Systems Theory
- Narrative Therapy
- Imago (Object Relations) Therapy
Gary Nichols is an ordained pastor and psychotherapist. Gary has served in the ministry of pastoral care and counseling for 40 years. Gary’s therapy focus is on relationship repair, spiritual growth and development, identity formation and mood disorders. Gary has significant experience in the treatment of anxiety based disorders including adjustment disorders, generalized anxiety disorder and obsessive compulsive neuroses. He is trained as a psychodynamic, insight oriented psychotherapist. His modalities include Cognitive Behavioral therapy, Narrative Therapy, Emotion Focused therapy, Object Relations therapy, and Systems theory. Gary is a certified domestic mediator who provides alternative dispute resolution services for families, churches, religious organizations and couples. Gary’s ministry includes providing marriage enrichment seminars for churches and church groups. He is a sought after public speaker having delivered presentations to local, regional and national audiences.
Indiana Domestic Mediator
- Tuesday Through Thursday
- Friday 8am-12pm (Telehealth only)